Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Question for attorney Bill only.

Customer Question

Question for attorney Bill only.
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for requesting me again. Please set out your full question again and I or another attorney will address your legal question.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok. Here is the situation. The writ of possession was executed by the sheriff. I was put on on Thursday (and today they are throwing my property away).The question is whether or not the situation should be stayed. On June 12, 2017 I filed an appeal. One of the issues on appeal is the ex parte application for the writ of possession. Is the appeal considered "perfected" since notice was given to all parties by the court on June 14th and by certificate of mailing to the receiver before the superior court issued the writ? The court of appeal set a date the opening brief is due (8/31) which was scheduled before the notice to Vacate from the sheriff. The court hasn't ruled on the writ of mandate (I think because the underlying issue is stayed) so on Friday I filed a motion in the court of appeal asking the court to vacate or quash the writ of possession because the appeal was perfected and to render the trial court rulings void for lack of subject matter jurisdiction. Respondents response due 8/7/17. Opinion?Next, issue concerns alameda county. But can you respond to the above first before I mention the alameda county issue. Thanks a bunch.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My second question concerns the alameda county action. If you recall I filed an independent action in equity. The trial court stated it was void because I didn't file a vexatious litigant petition. I filed a writ of mandate. Count stated u was a vexatious litigant and would not let me file without the request. I didn't see the letter from the court of appeal, and now they dismissed. Can I as the court of appeal to reconsider (there is a California supreme court case that states a vexatious litigant does not need permission to file an appeal if he was the defendant in the litigation.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I called court of appeal in sfo. Ok to file motion to reconsider since they have jurisdiction for 30 days. Will send motion today.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Any response to my question?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Any response?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I only want an answer from attorney bill.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If attorney bill can't answer my question I would like a refund.