How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barrister Your Own Question
Barrister, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 38256
Experience:  17 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Barrister is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Husband see his lawyer this morning. if he move the money

Customer Question

For Barrister
My husband see his lawyer this morning. if he move the money out of the bank account or he does not deposit his checks , what should I do?
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Barrister replied 3 months ago.

Hello again,


You would need to file for divorce as soon as possible. You can't prevent him from taking assets out of the bank or force him to pay you anything until you file for divorce and get a judge to order him to stop and to pay you emergency support.