Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed to practice before state and federal court
97407003

Can you tell me if it is legal to own a Serval cat in

Customer Question

Can you tell me if it is legal to own a Serval cat in Garland TX? I know you have to have a permit for Dallas County
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: In relation to?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Based on my review and actually based on what one of our most experienced legal experts from JustAnswer.com says, “At this time Dallas County, as per DWA list TX HB 1362, most specifically § 822.101(4) and § 822.103 forbids a savannah cat or any hybrid from being owned.”

Follow up questions are free, so please feel free to ask away. You can also click here in the future to request me individually. If you don’t have any additional questions, were you satisfied with my service today?