Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer
26798026

Im trying to find out how i can obtain someone else's cell

Customer Question

No, im trying to find out how i can obtain someone else's cell phone records for the past 3 months
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: probably just a few years old its an iphone and unfortunately i don't have access to it nor do i have the icloud info
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: not sure what you mean?
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: *not sure what you mean
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

The only legal way to get a person's phone records is a subpoena. If you are involved in an existing court case such as a divorce, you can get a blank subpoena from the clerk of the court and serve it on the phone company. If you haven't filed a case yet, any local attorney can help as long as you believe in good faith that the information received might lead to a lawsuit.

If you have any questions or concerns about my response, please reply WITHOUT RATING. It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so I am paid for the time I spend answering questions. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. There is no charge for follow-up questions. Thank you.

Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Do you have any questions about this?