Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can other things be pd from my trust fund besides the set

Customer Question

can other things be pd from my trust fund besides the set amount i get each month
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: tx
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: what do u mean
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Good morning. Can you provide me a bit more information? What other things do you want paid? And, would it be possible for you to attach a copy of the trust agreement?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
my dad left me a trust he set it up to get 1000 a month my niece is in charge of it i need glasses teeth car and i want to move
and taxes clothes ectra
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for your response. Could you provide me a copy of the trust agreement so I can determine how the trust provisions are drafted?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
only thing i have is the will
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no answer
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
for what
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 3 months ago.

Different expert. I see you requested someone new.

The trustee must adhere to the trust. The trust normally calls for specific amounts, however, such trusts often give the trustee discretion to give more as needed. also, one can apply to the court for modification where can show the intention was to provide it and trustee refuses.

Kindly let me know if that is clear,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
the will is only thing i have seen and it states 1000 a month there is a land payment pd each month of 1700 that is put in to the fund so nouthin is really never taken out
Is there discretion language at all? Please let me know if that is acceptable and feel free to reply back and follow up