Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  17 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

The tenant has a written contract to purchase a property he

Customer Question

The tenant has a written contract to purchase a property he was renting .
Even though the tenant, himself wrote the contract, none of the items on the contract were met by the tenant
The owner swears he did not sign that contract, the tenant imitated his signature. The contract has no date
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barrister replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not seeing your question...

.

Are you asking if the tenant can enforce a forged document?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The tenant claims that he and the owner signed a hand-written contract, agreeing that the owner would purchase the property that the tenant was renting. The contract that the tenant wrote said that certain conditions were to be met before the owner was to sign the ownership of the property was to be signed over to the tenant. None of those conditions required by the tenant were met. The tenant was legally evicted twice by the owner . The tenant took his case to a Supreme Court. It will be judge by a jury trial. What can the owner do to defend himself legally?

If the tenant breached the contract, then the owner just needs to prove that the tenant didn't meet the terms of the contract so he is in default. He can also get a forensic handwriting analysis done to prove the signature is forged if the owner never signed it.

.

But if the owner doesn't have an attorney representing him, he is just asking to lose here..

.