RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

Second opinion] How do I get a free application for legal

Customer Question

Second opinion] How do I get a free application for legal permanent guardianship/conservator ship for a mental I'll person that's in Jail in El Centro California?
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

The forms and instructions you need to get conservatorship can be found in this packet. It says San Diego County, but the forms are - you will notice for the Superior Court, County of ___________ (meaning you can fill in the county, they are good throughout California). You can also check with the Clerk of Court in your county as sometimes they will have packets available in person.