How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RobertJDFL Your Own Question
RobertJDFL, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 13877
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
RobertJDFL is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] How do I get a free application for legal

Customer Question

Second opinion] How do I get a free application for legal permanent guardianship/conservator ship for a mental I'll person that's in Jail in El Centro California?
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 months ago.


The forms and instructions you need to get conservatorship can be found in this packet. It says San Diego County, but the forms are - you will notice for the Superior Court, County of ___________ (meaning you can fill in the county, they are good throughout California). You can also check with the Clerk of Court in your county as sometimes they will have packets available in person.