Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed to practice before state and federal court
97407003

Is it unlawful to walk in on my cheating wife while her

Customer Question

Is it unlawful to walk in on my cheating wife while her lover is in our house?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ga
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 3 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. The answer to your question is no It is not illegal to walk in on your cheating wife while her lover is in your house. I would like to get a little bit more information from you as to why you think this may be the case. So please contact me.

Follow up questions are free, so please feel free to ask away. You can also click here in the future to request me individually. If you don’t have any additional questions, were you satisfied with my service today?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your answer to my question.

The pleasure is all mine! Further up on the you should see a chance to give me a rating. 5-stars are always appreciated, but it is definitely not required! You can also click here in the future to request me individually. Don’t forget, if you haven’t already, you can always sign up for a membership with Just Answer and start asking more questions on the cheap.