How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need help to resolve matter concern a civil suit on $1243

Customer Question

Need help to resolve matter concern a civil suit on $1243 own to fingerhut.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: chattanooga, tennessee.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Court date July 24, 2017 at 11 am.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there any way to agree to payment arrangement.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is the problem with them?