Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I RECEIVED I THE MAIL THIS PAST FRIDAY FROM AN ATTORNEY

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I RECEIVED I THE MAIL THIS PAST FRIDAY FROM AN ATTORNEY REGARDING A JUDGMEN WHICH WAS RENDERED IN FAVOR OF US (THE DEFENDANTS) IN A CIVIL ACTION HEARING DAT4ED June 7, 2017. there WERE TWO (2) HEARINGS ON TH SAME DAY. I CANNOT TELL WHICH HEARING THEY ARE APPEALING. wE HAVE A ATTORNEY WHICH REPRESENTED US. wILL THE SAME LETTER GO TO THE ATTORNEYS?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: PA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: iT SEEMS FROM LETTER THAT AN APPEAL HAS BEEN FILED.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Just to be clear, there was only one case number? Also, in the title of the notice or the body, it does not reference which is being appealed?