Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Conveyance of lawful administrations at no charge or

Customer Question

Conveyance of lawful administrations at no charge or considerably diminished expense to people, gatherings or associations trying to secure or protect social liberties, common freedoms or open rights, or magnanimous, religious, urban, group, legislative and instructive associations in matters in advancement of their authoritative purposes, where the installment of standard lawful expenses would altogether exhaust the association's monetary assets or would be generally inappropriate;
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Texas but asking question about oK
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Are you real or automated cuz you don't seem to understand or catch on to what I'm saying to you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What I was saying to Pearl was that because of my Identity Theft on July 20 all credit and bank cards are currently frozen. I have no way of electronicall paying the refundable fee. But she kept sending me back to the website page for credit card payment. We were getting no where. I was supposed to talk with Dimitri K. I finally logged off due to frustration. If you can help at all with advice I thank you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Text message would be the best if you can help(###) ###-####
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your reply.
What is your actual question for us, since your post does not indicate any?

We are sending your inquiry to customer service to deal with your payment issues.