Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can a client sue a caregiver for living scot-free as far as

Customer Question

Can a client sue a caregiver for living scot-free as far as rent and having a job that pays them to be a caregiver is that legal or wrong
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Colorado
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No this person is just retaliating because they're not getting their way but they have not reported anything yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's it
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 37 years’ extensive experience in family law, trials, appeals, contracts, landlord-tenant, and other types of law.

This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also, I’d like to review your question for a minute and type your answer. If I am not here for a few minutes, that means I am typing your answer. THIS IS NOT YOUR ANSWER YET so please allow me time to type it up for you. It may take a few minutes, so please understand that. Thanks!

Can you tell me more about this? Who are you in this scenario and what does the employment contract say? If there is no employment contract, what are the terms of the employment? Thanks.

I'm going to opt out because I need additional information here. You can let me know if you want to continue, otherwise another expert will answer your question. Good luck.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to Justanswer! I will be further assisting you with your post.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,