Since it's illegal to drive in Ohio without car insurance,

Since it's illegal to drive...
Since it's illegal to drive in Ohio without car insurance, what happens if no insurance company will take you? Can the state give you insurance? If so how much would it be?
7/22/2017
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I'm reviewing your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Since the state requires you drive with insurance, the state does have insurance carriers that will provide SR-22 insurance to drivers in your state. You can expect the rates to be very high, but if you've tried every other option, this is all that remains to you. You can read about this here. The rates will differ depending on the risks involved, you can find out how to get your level of risk evaluated and find out the costs by going to the FAQ page.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney