Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Three years ago, I put on a presentation -- outdoors on the

Customer Question

Three years ago, I put on a presentation -- outdoors on the National Mall. The presentation detailed the influence of the Freemasons on the design of the Mall.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Washington, DC
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The story was I was slandered in THE CITY PAPER, which omitted facts of what happened during my talk and claimed to know my motivations for "bad mouthing " Freemasons when it was legitimate research. I bugged her editor. The reporter, whose previous experience was for Russia Today, now known as RT, in her early 20's. ..She exaggerated everything. Includinig the fact that the lecture sponsor told me NOT TO GIVE MY TALK AS A TOUR, as I always had and do. The audience was angry about that. I bugged the editor to have her write more balanced story. She met me once again, barely paid attention to my details and historical proof, rushing through it. BOTH STORIES ARE ON THE INTERNET AND APPEAR WHEN YOU GOOGLE MY FULL NAME. ....appear as a first item or on first page.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'll probably think of something. She basically lied.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
where are u?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The point is I AM LOSING INCOME AS A LICENSED DC TOUR GUIDE BECAUSE THIS REPORTER/LIAR'S ACCOUNT ON THE DC CITY PAPER IS NUMBER ONE ON GOOGLE.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If I don't hear from you within ten minutes, I get my money back. I will open up a dispute rresolution with the State Department Federal Credit Union, where I have banked for 40 years.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
u initially said 30 mins.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me time to review your information and post my response.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can I sue the newspaper for libel damages?

Thank you for the information.