INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

I currently work full bringing home just under $1700 a month

Customer Question

I currently work full bringing home just under $1700 a month and I have a disability from the military that is 1830 a month. I currently have over $72,000 in credit card debt alone, I have another $60k roughly in student loans and my car and mortgage. I would like to know if I would be able to discharge all of my credit cards except for maybe 1 of them and discharge my student loans and maybe even my car? also do I need to use an attorney near where I live or can I use one in a different state?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Florida, car is 2015
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 2 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.File locally where you reside.Debts should be discharged. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Collect your financial documents to expedite the filing.Good luck. Kindly rate me five stars.