Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I used to have a daycare center and my boyfriend helped me

Customer Question

I used to have a daycare center and my boyfriend helped me run it. He did no
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: He did not deposit his checks since my che k supported both of us and the company needed money
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: What kind of release form he has to sign in orther to prevent him from sueinf
Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help. I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
Be aware, however, this is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. While I am happy to speak to you, if you wish, I am also happy to continue online. So, there is no pressure to spend extra money. Some people just prefer the speed of a phone call and that the information not be posted on the public forum.
Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.
What is your question, my friend? Could you provide a bit more detail?