Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am an employee in a large retail store in which I caught a

Customer Question

I am an employee in a large retail store in which I caught a customer committing fraud against the store. The customer became enraged and the store didn't not attempt to stop her as she assaulted me by ripping forms out of my hand, yelling abusively and chasing me around the store.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: NJ
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes police incident report
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am now going to file a personal complaint against the store customer.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do we proceed with a phone call and what does it cost?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

I'm Zoey.

I'm reviewing your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

What is your question about this incident?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.