How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thelawman2 Your Own Question
Thelawman2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1612
Experience:  Attorney-at-Law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Thelawman2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a law regarding assault in the public schools of

Customer Question

Is there a law regarding assault in the public schools of one student consistently and repeatedly assaulting another student, which would otherwise be called bullying? This is beyond bullying. I have discussed this with the principal many times and no action has been taken. Can I file an action against the student and parents?
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: Wisconsin, and it has been going on for over three years.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Only conversations between me and the principal.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My grandson is almost ready to never go back to school.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Thelawman2 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you.

If the school personnel are not willing to help you in this situation, then you can go to the local police or Sheriff's Department and report what you believe to be a crime. If your grandson is being assaulted, you should report it to the police, the police will investigate the potential crime, and arrest the person if they determine a crime has been committed.