I need a public defender to help me with a law suit for not…

I need a public...

I need a public defender to help me with a law suit for not paying my credit cards since I lose my last job back home and came down to Jacksonville to study and of course I finished my course of study but have not made it through a Job yet. Can you help me ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Jacksonville, Fl.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

LLike what?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am being taken to court next week because I have not finished paying my debit cards which are 2 of them and only until I find a Job is when I can also start paying even my Student Lones.

7/19/2017
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. The site does not provide legal representation . However, we are able to answer any questions which you may have.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ineed someone to be with me in court and defend me

You would need to retain local counsel. The public defender is appointed in criminal cases, not civil. You can contact your local legal aid office to try and help.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You can call me now

The site charges an additional fee for a phone call. Are you ok with that?

LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my contact number is(###) ###-#### please call me now since all I am receiving are messages.
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started

Someone is contacting you now.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am still waiting and have not heard my cell phone ring as being called, only sending me messages. Please call before I get more nervous because of being an elder.

Please contact customer service, they can contact the expert who should be calling you