Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I have a global entry card does that automatically include

I have a global entry card does that automatically include pre-check status
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: nebraska
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: ? have global card it was my understanding pre-check was automatic with that card
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was told when you book your flight it has to be in the exact name that is on your passport and then pre-check status is given your ticket
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Yes, Global Entry has your trusted traveler number on it. That number is ***** for pre check as well as global entry. You need to make your airline has your number when you are booking your trip. The name on the ticket needs to match what is on your passport and your global entry card. Although, I will say I have no problem when I book my flights without my middle name/initial which appears on my passport and global entry and just use my first name and last name and proper Date of Birth and I still get precheck on my tickets.
If you are having issues when you go to the airline service desk show your global entry card and ask them to adjust your ticket to put the pre check on it.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.