Trying to get an EIN # when I put in the company name as…

Trying to get an EIN...
Trying to get an EIN # when I put in the company name as "the new company" which is the legal name, the IRS wants to put "new company" as the legal name for the EIN # and leaves out the word "the" . How do I get "the new company" as the name so it matches the Articles.
7/17/2017
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If the word "The" is in the official company title, you need to contact the IRS by phone, since their system automatically deletes such common words from a business title. However, even if the word "The" is deleted your company EIN is still valid and tied to your company, since the main name of the company is what they go by and you can still operate even if "The" is in your official company name.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Do you think a bank would have an issue with it. Can I write "new company (the)" would that work as well
Thank you for your reply.
As long as the main name of the business is in the documents and on the EIN, if you use "the" in the title it would still be acceptable.