Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

The bank has paid illegally my bank guarantee and demands to

be paid back by me...
the bank has paid illegally my bank guarantee and demands to be paid back by me the money they had illegally paid to somebody else
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: in cyprus
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am a reputable businessman and the bank has been responsible for the financial collapse of the economy of cyprus
7/17/2017
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Are you asking how to reply to the bank?
I want to go to the police and make a statement but i do not know if they take it seriously as they are dealing with billions of banking fraud. How do i reply to the bank?
You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Pursue it through police, local prosecutor office and civil actionHaving counsel can help in coordinating the above.You stand to recover not only your actual losses (compensatory damages) but also interest, costs and legal fees. on occasion special damages (punitive damages) are also available.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.
excellent advice .thank you
Very welcome.
Kindly rate me five stars.
Leaving a bonus after rating is very much appreciated.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
INFOLAWYER, Attorney