How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Bradley Your Own Question
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 555
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Michael Bradley is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think I might have a defamation / liable case and would

Customer Question

i think I might have a defamation / liable case and would like a personal injury attorney who specializes in this type of case to enlighten me.
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?
Customer: Georgia but there is no physical injury. Although I do know Georgia is a per se state
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have copies of the false statements that were published
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 12 days ago.
Where in Georgia? I can send you a list of attorneys who may be able to help.