Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

If your in litigation with a company and your have an

Customer Question
employee related to the head...
If your in litigation with a company and your have an employee related to the head of said company.Do you have to sever ties with your employee.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Pa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes. We have been served with a lawsuit.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Thank you
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
7/14/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 5 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

No, there is no law which requires you to sever your ties or terminate an employee who is related to an executive in another company with which you are in a lawsuit.

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney