Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a problem with my lease I moved to an apartment in

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have a problem with my lease I moved to an apartment in NYC with another girl in December. We both signed the lease However, I discovered that she is involved in drugs and I am living a nightmare
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: NYC
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 7 days ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.