Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am 70 yrs. old. I am currently living in St. Louis Mo.

Customer Question

JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no... sorry didn't finish my question
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: oh no I'm sorry I keep pushing the enter key. Here is my question, I moved from Blue Springs Mo. to be close to cousins that would be able to help me with reconstruction surgery on my foot. The surgery was done and my cousin had some sort of problem with me and has not
helped with anything. I am now getting medical bills that will be very hard to pay. I am paying 642.00 a month for rent. I want to move back to Blue Springs Mo. where I have a support system. I need to be out of here for my mental health. I want to get out of my lease. can you help?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Missouri
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 3 months ago.

how long is your lease?

are there provision in your lease for leaving early?