How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 70 yrs. old. I am currently living in St. Louis Mo.

Customer Question

I am 70 yrs. old. I am currently living in St. Louis Mo.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no... sorry didn't finish my question
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: oh no I'm sorry I keep pushing the enter key. Here is my question, I moved from Blue Springs Mo. to be close to cousins that would be able to help me with reconstruction surgery on my foot. The surgery was done and my cousin had some sort of problem with me and has not
helped with anything. I am now getting medical bills that will be very hard to pay. I am paying 642.00 a month for rent. I want to move back to Blue Springs Mo. where I have a support system. I need to be out of here for my mental health. I want to get out of my lease. can you help?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Missouri
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 3 months ago.

how long is your lease?

are there provision in your lease for leaving early?