Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I got a traffic ticket at I-8 San Diego when I went online

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I got a traffic ticket at I-8 San Diego when I went online to pay for the ticket I see the message "This citation has been satisfied. If you have any questions concerning this citation, please contact the Fremont Hall of Justice at(###) ###-####quot;
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: CA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have the ticket ID D172066
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my only question is: what is the meaning of above message?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

I'm Zoey.

I'm reviewing your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

It means that the matter has been resolved and that there is nothing more you have to do. Either the ticket was dismissed or the judgment was paid. To find out why that happened, you'd have to contact the number they gave you and ask. But the case against you is over.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.