Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son-in-law is stealing my husbands identity. He had taken

Customer Question

My son-in-law is stealing my husbands identity. He had taken both social securities, spent my husband's pension on his needs. While living there, he over charged me $550, in rent. He is using my husband's cell phone bill & took over the account. I can't even get my cell phone turn back on & he was able to open up a closed fios account. Verizon is causing me a nightmare, the police don't really care. He has abused his dog & my daughter as well & I saw it. Only one bank is trying to help & no one really cares.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Pennsylvania
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: About 3" worth. Police reports & the one bank gave me almost four years of statements for free. They found the account he closed, with all the proof on it. There is now an orange button on the account. They are the only ones who are trying to care.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is a very bad man. I'm scared for my daughter & he won't stop until he's behind bars. He put my hand through a door & I have tendonitis for two years & I have proof.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Have you filed an Identify Theft complaint with the State and the Department of Justice? As far as his physical actions have you contacted the police or thought about filing a restraining order against him?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED AS FRAUD. YOUR FIVE DOLLARS WILL BE PAID, BUT NOTHING MORE. YOU JUST CLOSED THE QUESTION, BUT I ALREADY GOT THE ANSWER. ATTORNEY 2 IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I WILL MAKE SURE I TELL MY EXPERIENCE EVERYWHERE. IF I EVER ASK ANOTHER QUESTION, I DO NOT WANT JUST ANSWER TO POP UP & TRY TO TAKE OVER AGAIN.

You want to contact customer service. The Attorneys are not involved in billing. We have no access to customer accounts. Let me provide the customer service phone number.

US/Canada1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I did & got no where. You do not give your name or number, how convenient. Too late reported.