Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez,
Experience:  Managing Member at EWF Title, LLC
93419235

Who pays court costs and fees for interpleader action?

Customer Question

Submitted: 12 days ago.
Expert:  Michael Gonzalez replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This answer is given based on the facts provided above. Contact a local attorney to further discuss these issues. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The initial court costs are paid by escrow holding the earnest money. These costs are reimbursed from the amount in controversy. In addition, any fees (including attorney's fees) is paid to the interpleading party from the amount in controversy.

Expert:  Michael Gonzalez replied 11 days ago.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback.Rating me costs you nothing. Thank you.

Expert:  Michael Gonzalez replied 8 days ago.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars so that I can be compensated for assisting you? I am not an employee of the site and am only paid when you rate my service to you. Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you. Please let me know if you were unhappy with my service and I will opt out for another Attorney to assist you.

Thanks in advance for your rating of my service. It is greatly appreciated.