Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

Did President Trump reinstate the yellow tag for diplomatic

Customer Question

Did President Trump reinstate the yellow tag for diplomatic package delivery?
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: States
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: to receive a package by a diplomat
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: diplomat already flew from NY to Texas. now claiming needs money for yellow tag
Expert:  Barrister replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

I hope this isn't someone who contacted you through email or via the internet to try to get your help with something and you have never met them in person...

.

If it is, then this is a common scam with a new twist of the "diplomatic package". The scammers talk their victims into believing that there is some big payoff for helping them at the end of the day, all they need is some money from the victim to get the gold, or jewels or diamonds or bearer bonds,...whatever... through customs or for shipping or for tariffs, etc.

.

But it is always a scam... always... And if any money is sent by the victim, it is gone for good..

.

If any of this sounds even remotely familiar, then they are trying to scam you and these are criminals who work this con on hundreds of people a day to see if anyone will bite..

.

Google "diplomatic package scam" and read some of the entries that will likely sound very familiar..

.

.

thanks