I have an installment loan from American web loan and they…

I have an installment...

I have an installment loan from American web loan and they are charing me
PERCENTAGE
RATE
The cost of your
credit as a yearly
rate.
591.01%

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I got the loan in June and found out i am paying 500 in interest

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Complaint Review
American Web Loan
Report: #1000863
Submitted:
Mon, January 21, 2013
Updated:
Sun, March 09, 2014
Reported By:
Tammy
Clinton Louisiana United States of America Name:
American Web Loan
Address:
Internet United States of America Phone:(###) ###-####Category:
Loans

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did put a stop payment on my savings account regarding this loan until i get more information
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
http://my.justanswer.com/question/guest/53f562a2a06440b1a5a1d1f24eb429c2
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/13/2017
Landon Lerner

The site will not let me offer a premium service, but please call this number and it will connect you to someone who can help###-##-####or(###) ###-####

Landon Lerner