Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I was wondering if an attorney could access my records. BB

Customer Question
and t account. Prior to...
I was wondering if an attorney could access my records. BB and t account. Prior to 2010
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Florida.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I'm just trying to get the records and credit card records. With a case I have with abilify and gambling.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
7/12/2017
Lawyer: Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Expert Justin

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. What records, specifically, are you trying to locate?

2 bank of America credit cards. Bank statements from bank of America. From 2005 to 2010.

Have you contacted Bank of America and asked for them? If so, what was their response?

They said that I couldn't. Access. Any records from 2010 and before. Only 7 years back.
Back from 2017.

In that case, it sounds like the records don't exist. If they do exist and Bank of American just doesn't want to give them to you, the only way an attorney could help would be if there was active litigation in which the records were relevant. Then, you could compel their production with a subpoena or discovery request.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Thanks for your advice.

You are very welcome. If you were happy with my service, please give me a positive rating and have a great day!

Legal Expert Justin
Legal Expert Justin
Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer