Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Just answer., I called a few times before through

Customer Question

hello just answer . My name is***** called a few times before through correspondence I am organized now I feel to go to work. I need a lawyer by direction of US Federal District court for a case against Bank of America against them the bank for Fraud, economic duress coercion civ code 1567, 1568, 1569 They established, all is in proper, & the case has 27 procedures . Please help
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes the said 27 court procedures
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: very tight situation . my health's been suffering in our area lots of negligence at health circuit I am a free Amerian Arab according to authorities...astonishing long time trouble
JA: The Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: yes I have prepared what the Demetrius K. screen asks, yet I am very poorly made here in Downey There is great dejection but US District Federal said go get a Lawyer All can therefore be cooperated
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hello I am Adel and I am sick. My treatment here is bad and I wonder isn't my question among elaborations posted yet? I need to know if we're even where is my lawyer ? How do I get one from you and what is my feeling of upsetness for again "
what is your question?"
None of the attorneys on this site can represent you, it is forbidden by state law.
We can answer your legal questions only if you tell us what is going on in your situation AND what your specific questions are.