Just answer., I called a few times before through

Customer Question
Hello just answer...

Hello just answer . My name is***** called a few times before through correspondence I am organized now I feel to go to work. I need a lawyer by direction of US Federal District court for a case against Bank of America against them the bank for Fraud, economic duress coercion civ code 1567, 1568, 1569 They established, all is in proper, & the case has 27 procedures . Please help

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes the said 27 court procedures

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Very tight situation . my health's been suffering in our area lots of negligence at health circuit I am a free Amerian Arab according to authorities...astonishing long time trouble

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Yes I have prepared what the Demetrius K. screen asks, yet I am very poorly made here in Downey There is great dejection but US District Federal said go get a Lawyer All can therefore be cooperated

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 28 days by:
8/9/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us?
hello I am Adel and I am sick. My treatment here is bad and I wonder isn't my question among elaborations posted yet? I need to know if we're even where is my lawyer ? How do I get one from you and what is my feeling of upsetness for again "
what is your question?"
None of the attorneys on this site can represent you, it is forbidden by state law.
We can answer your legal questions only if you tell us what is going on in your situation AND what your specific questions are.
Tina, Lawyer