Can you file a writ of certiorari with an appellate Cort…

Customer Question
Can you file a...

Can you file a writ of certiorari with an appellate Cort judge

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California 9th circut

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The monetary value is only $72.10 but it violates my free speech rights under citizens united

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
7/11/2017
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Thank you for your question.

Please describe the situation a little more. Did you already have a case in US District Court?

My parents passed in 2010 and 2013 leaving only the Equity in the duplex,not even enough money to pay their depts.I established a trust account until there
Were no more transactions.An overage occured 3years after my mom passed
And ocwyn refunded $72.10 made out to the Getty family trust.The trust acount
Had lapsed some time before and I could not access the funds without it.I was
Not going to go to the trouble of reestablishing a an otherwise useless account.The mortgage handler told me they could not credit it to the mortgage.
Since I wasn't going to get the money anyway I tried to contribute it to Gerry Mcniernys campaign and they could not accept it.Justice Scalia said for political purposes money is speech,and it is protected as such.
I have a range of issues about citizens united overturning of the FEC in favor
Of citizens united
I can and will sue in us district court pro-se and I but I don't understand how to
sue under seal or how to redacted my private information even though I've read
Both the federal and local rules.Bank of America says I can get citizens united
Overturned but I won't get to all the other issues.
I DON'T REAlly need you to call.I would accept help with the lawsuit if I can seal the case,or the writ of certiorari.
The current Attorney general is less than trustworthy and I want my identity kept
private.
With all the money involved, and if we could a% like with maritime salvage
It could mean hundreds of millions.
Whether they Overturn citizens united or hold my arguments this case is a
Winner

I am sorry but I do not make phone calls, so I will opt out and another Expert should contact you shortly.

I am fileing pro-se in the US district court and need to know how to file under seal or have my filing redacted so my personal information remains hidden.
I have read the federal and local rules and still don't understand how to do the
The seal or have my personal informatio redacted.I need it explained in laymans language.
Or maybe you could send me a generic redacted lawsuit, and one under seal so I can see what to do.
Tina, Lawyer