P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

I need to know what these charges mean. Rape,1st Deg-Incap

Customer Question

I need to know what these charges mean. Rape,1st Deg-Incap of Consent/Phys F Help-W/Ser Phys Inj
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Kentucky
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Well my Grandson was arrested this morning at 5.30. So I'm not for sure.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just need to know what it means

The charges you are listing are rape, which is defined as intercourse, by force, without consent of the victim.

They also imply that the victim was incapable of consent (this could be due to intoxication or some other incapacity) and that the victim was injured as well.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.