Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a member of the family who took was in charge of

Customer Question

JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I have a member of the family who took was in charge of taking care of my father. My father fell at least 5 times which resulted in a subdural hematoma. He was sent home and the caregiver gave in aspirin which resulted in a bleed that needed surgery and resulted in a stroke. After the fifth fall and my DAD was in ER he ten abandoned him. My concern now is he is taking care of my mother.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: sorry for my spelling tying fast. No how can I get him charged after I obtain the records to show that he was negligent?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How can I get him pulled from my mothers care?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean by "how can i get him charged"?

Have you reported this to the local police? If so what was the response?