How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a member of the family who took was in charge of

Customer Question

JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I have a member of the family who took was in charge of taking care of my father. My father fell at least 5 times which resulted in a subdural hematoma. He was sent home and the caregiver gave in aspirin which resulted in a bleed that needed surgery and resulted in a stroke. After the fifth fall and my DAD was in ER he ten abandoned him. My concern now is he is taking care of my mother.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: sorry for my spelling tying fast. No how can I get him charged after I obtain the records to show that he was negligent?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How can I get him pulled from my mothers care?
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean by "how can i get him charged"?

Have you reported this to the local police? If so what was the response?