How does it take in circuit court judge to render a decision…

Customer Question
How long does it...

How long does it take in Virginia circuit court judge to render a decision after trial is over?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

In Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
6/23/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

Was this a bench trial or a jury trial?

.

Was it civil or criminal?

.

How long as the trial been over?

.

Did the judge state that he would issue a judgment in written form?

.

.

thanks