Need information about restraining order, forgery, and

Customer Question
Need information about restraining...

Need information about restraining order, forgery, and mental and physical abuse.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New Jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The restraining is temp. Have court date for this coming Wednesday.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is about my 83 year old father who is being verbally and physical abused. He has no money as the person in question has his checkbook and access to all his funds.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
6/22/2017
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your father's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What do you need to know specifically?

Doug