Ray I just received Order to Appear and Show Cause Why

RayI just received Order to...
RayI just received Order to Appear and Show Cause Why Adversary Proceeding Should Not Be Dismissed dated June 19, 2017, from Bankruptcy Court hearing set on June 29, 2017. There was no motion from the counsel of defunct EMC Mortgage and I looked at the Chronological Summary Report I found no motion nor Order entry. What should I do in this case? I filed an Adversary Complaint on June 13, 2017, including Affidavit, memorandum and exhibits, no response from counsel for defunct EMC Mortgage and on that same day I filed Temporary Restaining Order I haven't received anything in regards ***** ***** either. What steps should I take to remedy the problem? U.S. Congressman Andre Carson has been inquiring about defunct EMC to Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. I received an updated Notice of Completion today and discovered the Trustee actually said the Chapter 13 case was completed on January 23, 2017, well before they sold the home on February 15, 2017. There was no claims allowed.
6/21/2017
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Attend the show cause and argue that it is improper based on dates-- Notice of Completion today and discovered the Trustee actually said the Chapter 13 case was completed on January 23, 2017, well before they sold the home on February 15, 2017.

You may have great facts to respond and argue against it.The court may well agree with you and deny their motion here.

You can respond here and fight this.Appear and argue against it as well.

I appreciate the chance to help you again.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer