Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

My daughter has a probation revocation hearing tomorrow.

My daughter has a probation revocation hearing tomorrow. Original charge is DUI and drug paraphernalia. We are hoping a legal advocate or lawyer can facilitate mandatory inpatient drug rehabilitation instead of jail time
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: She is in custody due to misdemeanor violation for drug paraphernalia and has been since last week. We are unsure but think they are holding her for her hearing tomorrow.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She won a civil aw suite from USA Swimming; she was sexually abused by her coach as a minor and has struggled with alcoholism which progressed to opioid abuse. This has been ongoing battle for 5 years.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about this issue?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Will she benefit from legal consultation to advocate for court ordered inpatient drug rehabilitation in lieu of jail time for a probation revocation hearing tomorrow?