Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

I used my picture of my grandchild on my facebook. My

I used my picture of my grandchild on my facebook. My daughter texted me this morning and told me to get it off, or she was going to the police. Our names are ***** ***** she tell me what to do. It is her son, my grandson.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Pa., she sent me the text st 9:15 am
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not from me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I just want to know if I am legally ok with his picture of 3 years ago

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

If you had consent to take the picture then you can not be barred from displaying or using the photo on FB.

You have committed no crime and your daughter has no viable claim to assert for that, civil or criminal.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I had my grandson's consent, we were at the playground

Then you can do what you want. It is your photo, it was taken with permission of a parent and with out any violation of privacy rights.