How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 34975
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a independent contractor and have a contract with a

This answer was rated:

I am a independent contractor and have a contract with a trucking company. The trucking company throught social media post my income earning of my truck, and obviously this was seen by many. I am now being asked to provide earnings to my ex wife "child support" as well as one other receivable account. Demanding money. Do I have any legal recourse. Towards this employer
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: Montana truck is 2011 that we own
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: My income? Or by my ex wife seeking more money towards arrears as my children are emancipated
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, was the information they posted accurate? Or inaccurate?

P. Simmons and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It was accurate