P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

I am a independent contractor and have a contract with a

I am a independent contractor and have a contract with a trucking company. The trucking company throught social media post my income earning of my truck, and obviously this was seen by many. I am now being asked to provide earnings to my ex wife "child support" as well as one other receivable account. Demanding money. Do I have any legal recourse. Towards this employer
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: Montana truck is 2011 that we own
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: My income? Or by my ex wife seeking more money towards arrears as my children are emancipated
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, was the information they posted accurate? Or inaccurate?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It was accurate