INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

I live in the state of Michigan so I hope you can help. My

Hi. I live in the state of Michigan so I hope you can help. My husband's email wife has installed a tracking
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: App on my stepson's phones. When we found out we asked for them to be turned off when at our house as she has a history of cyber stalking. She has refused. We bought the boys phones for use at our house but have found the phones at our house anyway as she had threatened them if they don't bring them. Is there any action I can take?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Michigan
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would be grateful for some help.
I am sorry this happened. I will do the following: 1. suggest options for pursuing a case 2. preparation tactics 3. way to find a local lawyer if you still wish to involve one but can save on fees by following steps 1 and 2You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Police reports can be supplemented by civil legal action seeking an injunction.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you. I appreciate your help!
Very welcome.Kindly rate me five stars.Leaving a bonus after rating is very much appreciated.