Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What are my rights as a wife even if I am not living with my

Customer Question

What are my rights as a wife even if I am not living with my husband and
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: am in the Caribbean
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Barrister replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

Can you be a bit more specific about what you are asking about? "What are my rights" is kind of a wide open question that is impossible to answer without more facts and details..

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Should my husband be responsible to support my needs along with our daughter financially.

I am sorry, but I just noticed you are not in the US, I will have to opt out and open the question as I am US based..

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
okay
Expert:  Andrew replied 4 months ago.

Hello I am a licensed practicing attorney with 20 years’ experience hopefully I can help with your problem. Please give me a moment to review and respond to your question.

Expert:  Andrew replied 4 months ago.

I may have to opt out as well depending on your answers however: Where were you married and where does your husband live?