Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

In the later part of 2015 I was contacted by a company Named

Customer Question

Hello, in the later part of 2015 I was contacted by a company Named TS Dudley Land Co. in Arkansas. Contact was made by phone, Beth Lawrence,(###) ###-#### She asked me if I was the daughter of elmer Richard Norton, deceased 9/25/11. She told me I was entitled to money for natural gas drilling on property my deceased step grandfather owned. She wanted a copy of my fathers DC which I provided. I then went in for major surgery. During the recovery this company asked for a signed affidavit of Heirship. I believe I provided that. When I started askin gquestions, tehy stopped contacting me. I am now interested in pursuing help in finding out what these people are up to and if they are in deed using land that I am an Heir to for drilling. The only address I have for them is 1112 W. B Street, Russellville, AR 72801,(###) ###-#### I believe they are affliated with Dudley Land Co. of Oklahoma.
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am in CA, the land is in Arkansas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I dont know
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats all I've got
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 1 month ago.

.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cannot see the response that my email says is there.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If I wanted to talk on the phone I would have called. I am at work.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nevermind, goodbye.