Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I hope so. Thanks Tiny. I am trying to locate a lawyer whom

Customer Question
my husband hired to implement...
I hope so. Thanks Tiny. I am trying to locate a lawyer whom my husband hired to implement his will. He has now passed away and the lawyer "resigned" and is nowhere to be found. How can I find the will? Mary
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have a copy of his living trust. The last time I spoke with my husband's lawyer, he mentioned there was a will.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not right now.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
6/15/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 5 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site.

Do you know the name of the attorney?

Tina, Lawyer