How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I hope so. Thanks Tiny. I am trying to locate a lawyer whom

Customer Question

I hope so. Thanks Tiny. I am trying to locate a lawyer whom my husband hired to implement his will. He has now passed away and the lawyer "resigned" and is nowhere to be found. How can I find the will? Mary
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have a copy of his living trust. The last time I spoke with my husband's lawyer, he mentioned there was a will.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not right now.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site.

Do you know the name of the attorney?

Related Legal Questions