How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33494
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking for an attorney to start a lawsuit, that will

Customer Question

Looking for an attorney to start a lawsuit, that will represent republican American people against the Mainstream Media and Democratic Senators breaking the laws and tax payer dollars, along with obstruction against our President. We, the American people are sick of seeing the NY Times, Washington Post and CNN obstruction with lies against our President and wasting tax payer dollars. Something needs to be done before things get worse with the media refusing to print truth and printing outright lies that lead all Americans to confusion and frustration.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: All States
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet. We just want to know how we can make a difference and let it be known that Patriotic Americans care. We are getting snowballed by corruption. Tired of the leaks and the Media printing lies, which are Felonies.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just want to express concerns and there are a few thousand that agree with me. I'm sure there are millions of concerned Americans that feel the laws are not being upheld by the Media and Democratic Senators. I just want to find out if there is anything that we can do? I've never opened a lawsuit before, but there are a lot of people expressing their concerns.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!