How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am getting married and don't want to go thru the hassle of

Customer Question

I am getting married and don't want to go thru the hassle of changing my name on all my legal documents. If I hyphenate it do I still need to change it?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: MN
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am not sure as I have some life insurance policies that were from my deceased husband that transferred to me and my children.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Thank you
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades.

As soon as I post this message, the site will offer you a phone call option. After you click on the call option I can accept your call and call you right away. I look forward to speaking with you.


Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.


Are you still there? Do you want my help?