Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son was fired by the sheriff department because he was on

Customer Question

my son was fired by the sheriff department because he was on shift the night a inmate escaped 26 days later 2 more escape and no one is fired
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: miss
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no but my son was accused of aiding the first one because he did realize he had escaped because he preformed a head count and some answered for the in mate on the toilet and my son having no training didn't look him face to face to verify it was him
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: they slander my son name all over the news . my son offered to pay for training but the would not let he had only been employed 90 days
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: okay
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am truly sorry for this dilemma for your son. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?