How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KJL LAW Your Own Question
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1443
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
Type Your Legal Question Here...
KJL LAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I hired a lawyer in Lebanon to help sell our lands giving

Customer Question

I hired a lawyer in Lebanon to help sell our lands giving him a power of attorney,however we found out he is no longer practicing how can we revoke this power of attorney
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: this is in the bekka valley in lebanon
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: he was able to uncover 4 deeds however we could have as many as 41
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at this time thanking you in advance
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 2 months ago.
but you would have to have him sign a document called a "Revocation if Power of Attorney". This would have to be signed by him in Lebanon. I hope this clarifies. Please don't forget to rate the question for credit and payment